CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Myself

Hi, everyone!!
I'm back again
after
a long break from blogging...
Actually,
I was busy with
my
mid-term exam...

As usual,
every year,my birthday
falls
on exam week.
This year, nothing much different
because it was still on exam week...

I love my birthday date
but
not when it falls.
When I was a kid,
primary school
until
secondary school,
my birthday no more than exam

I hate my birthday on exam week
because this is the time
when everyone is busy
with
their preparation
for exam...
I never have
a
chance
to celebrate properly
with
my friends
or
even my family,
because
myself is busy with revision
as well...

Been neglected...
is very common for me,
because
I
understand we are busy at that time
If
compared to others
maybe my situation is better
at least
...
at least I got wishes from
my pen-pal,friends
and
so on

But
this year
it is really an unforgettable birthday
that I will never forget.
I
realise
something that I'm not aware of
I
realise
the actual aim
of what I did before

From my birthday onwards...
I
realise
a lot of things....

I'm
scared--
why now?!




Thanks to all my friends....

0 comments: