CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tsuna High School

Well,
although I not yet get the
photographs
of the Japanese
from my friends..
I have got
some of the photo
from my school website...
Let see some of them...

The Japs' teacher
(I think) shaking hand with
our PK HEM (right)




The girls were
scared of
the Lion Dance




The Japs were
presenting their cultured
Dance..
I think...



The pyramid??




The Japs
and
our schoolmates
were playing games..




Exchanging presents..




Exchanging still...




The Japs were eating...




Those who visited
our class,
I still can remember
some of
their names...
Ayami, Yuki,...





They were going back
at sharp
12.00 p.m.
(still were those
who visited our class)




Bye bye!!!


Don't cry,
we have the chance to meet
in the future...




They were gone...


To see more photos
you are recommended
to my school
website
just link through
'my school...SMKTC'
you'll got it

1 comments:

puilin183 said...

so miss japanese guys ar~y u juz take photo wif japanese gal oni~japanese lengzai lerh?